This time we are going to learn how to make smoked corned beef quesadillas.If you cook this for your family on the St. Patrick’s Day, your family and friends will be talking about for weeks.
- 3-4 lb corned beef brisket
- 2 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1 batch of original rub
- Large flour tortillas (2 per quesadilla)
- Olive oil, butter or other cooking oil
- Swiss cheese
- Smoked Corned beef
- Spicy Mustard Sauce: Combine1/4 cup of s Barbecue Sauce 1/4 cup Dijon Mustardinto a bowl for dipping.
- Place a tortilla on your cutting board, add the cheese on the top.
- Tear the smoked corned beef into pieces and place them on top of the cheese.
- Add some sauerkraut here and there.
- Put more cheese on the top, and the top with another flour tortilla
- Brush oil onto the pizza stone right where you plan to place the quesadilla.
- Place the pizza on a cookie sheet in the oven preheated to 375°F.
- Wait about 5 minutes or until it gets brown enough.
- Brush oil onto the top of the quesadilla and flip over it.
- When finished cut into about 8 equal slices
- And enjoy it.