There is nothing that completes an outing expedition like Campfire cinnamon roll-ups after snacks, steak or kebabs. Today my campfire dessert recipe will introduce you most delicious desserts for camping.
In any American mind, the campfire food maybe pretty much the best food on this planet. But we are already tired of the greasy meat food like barbeque or kebab, even roasted chicken. so I pick up some old style campfire food that has existed throughout the years. This is the campfire cinnamon roll-ups.
As a campfire dessert, it attracts kids with the taste.Ingredients can simply be fetched and the dish is easily prepared. Check out the step by step ways of preparing it and you can enjoy it anytime while on a camping expedition.
Although the desserts for campfire require many things, these sweet treats are made of three easy carried ingredients. But there are still some requirements for those ingredients. I do believe that you want your kids enjoy this snacks.
Cinnamon is the soul of the snacks and the crescent rolls breads are the bodies. Make sure the amount of the ingredients is accurate so that we can keep the balance of the kebabs. For different aroma, you can pour some condensed milk on it before or after putting it on fire.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Wooden Skewers
- First prepare a small and clean bowl to mix the sugar and cinnamon together then put it aside.
- Disinfect the skewers for 2 or 3 times with hot water or vapor.
- Then you should seperate the crescent rolls and penetrate them with skewers.
- Use the mixture of cinnamon and sugar to rub the bread.
- Put them over fire for about 5 minutes and remember to flip them frequently.
- Mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tbsp water together to make a glaze and drizzle over cooked roll-up. And the dessert for camping is finished, it is ready for you to enjoy.
I sincerely hope that my campfire dessert can reunite your family members together around the warm and fun campfire. This snack super easy to prepare and it also takes less than one hour to prepare. Try out the cinnamon and lighten up your camping expedition.